AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match 10, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of ICC World Cup 2023 match 10 between Australia and South Africa.
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Details:
|Match: Australia vs South Africa|
|Date: 12th October, 2023|
|Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, India|
For all the Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.
This game is scheduled to start at 2:00 PM IST and the live streaming will be available on the Hotstar app while the live score and commentary can be seen on FanCode and CricketAddictor website.
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Preview:
- The ICC World Cup 2023 will see its tenth game of this tournament between Australia and South Africa.
- Australia will be squaring off against South Africa for the first time in the tenth match of the ICC World Cup 2023.
- Australia is currently placed at the seventh position on the points table of the ICC World Cup 2023 whereas South Africa is currently placed at the currently placed at the third spot on the points table.
- Australia played one match in the ICC World Cup 2023 where they lost that game while South Africa also played one game in this tournament where they won that game.
- Australia played their last game against India where India beat them by 6 wickets. In that game, Steve Smith managed to score 46 runs for Australia.
- On the other hand, South Africa played their last match against Sri Lanka and they won the game by a huge margin of 102 runs. Rassie van der Dussen and Aiden Markram hammered 108 runs and 106 runs respectively for South Africa. Also, Quinton de Kock added 100 runs for them.
- These two teams have played 108 games against each other in this format so far, where Australia managed to win 50 matches while South Africa secured 54 wins. Another mouth-watering encounter is anticipated here between these two teams
AUS vs SA Head-to-Head Record:
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Weather Report:
|Wind Speed||10 km/hr|
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Pitch Report:
The Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to assist the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help toward the latter half of the match while spinners will play a dominating role in the middle overs.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first-innings score on this wicket is 226 runs.
Record of chasing teams:
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 55 on this ground.
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Injury Update:
(Will be added when there is an update)
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Probable XIs:
- Australia: David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Cameron Green, Pat Cummins ©, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
- South Africa: Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma ©, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Gerald Coetzee, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:
|Quinton de Kock||100 runs|
|Glenn Maxwell||15 runs|
|Aiden Markram||106 runs|
|Heinrich Klaasen||20 runs|
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips Hot Picks:
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captaincy Picks:
- Aiden Markram is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from South Africa. He hammered 106 runs in the last game and will be hoping for a successful outing in this match as well.
- Glenn Maxwell is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Australia. He scored 15 runs in the last match. He will be an essential pick for this match.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Top Picks:
- Quinton de Kock is a right-handed batsman from South Africa. He stacked 100 runs in the last game and will be among the top picks for this game too.
- Heinrich Klaasen is a right-handed batsman from South Africa. He smashed 35 runs in the last match and can add decent value to the fantasy team here once again.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Budget Picks:
- Cameron Green is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium fast bowler from Australia. He will be a valuable addition to the fantasy side here.
- Adam Zampa is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Australia. He will be a decent choice to consider for this match.
AUS vs SA ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:
|Captain||Aiden Markram & Glenn Maxwell|
|Vice-Captain||Heinrich Klassen & Quinton de Kock|
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match and Dream11 Team Today (Small Leagues and Head to Head):
- Keepers – Quinton de Kock (vc), Heinrich Klaasen
- Batsmen – David Warner, Marnus Labushchagne, Rassie van der Dussen
- All-rounders – Aiden Markram (c), Glenn Maxwell, Marco Jansen
- Bowlers – Josh Hazlewood, Kagiso Rabada, Mitchell Starc
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match and Dream11 Team Today (Grand Leagues):
- Keepers – Quinton de Kock, Heinrich Klaasen (vc)
- Batsmen – David Warner, Marnus Labushchagne
- All-rounders – Aiden Markram, Glenn Maxwell (c), Marco Jansen
- Bowlers – Josh Hazlewood, Kagiso Rabada, Mitchell Starc, Keshav Maharaj
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Players to Avoid:
Alex Carey and Temba Bavuma are the players that can be avoided for this game.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Expert Advice:
- Aiden Markram will be a top captaincy choice for the small leagues. Rassie van der Dussen will be a decent captaincy choice for the grand leagues.
- Marco Jansen and Keshav Maharaj are among the punt picks here. The best-suggested fantasy/Dream11 combination for this game is 2-3-3-3.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC World Cup 2023 Match 10 Probable Winners:
Considering the team combination, South Africa is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.